- PDXKBC macropad
- Local Vendors
- General keyboard information
- Keyboard assembly
- Making keycaps
- Making cables
- Rain Keebs
- 40% keyboards (especially splits) designed by our member rain.
- Senseless Clay
- A nice 60% PCB and more, designed by our member Hadi.
- Vala Supply
- Keycaps, keyboards, deskmats, and more, by our member Vala.
- Inked Gaming
- Custom deskmats and other soft goods.
- Love My Switches
- Encoder knobs and more (not keyboard specific).
- Panther Presidium
- Custom natural material (wood, glass, metal) keyboard cases and accessories, designed and made by our members Cadvahn and hitchbro
General keyboard information
These are some of the components needed to make USB cables. Aliexpress product pages change frequently. If the link is broken, search for a similar product using the name of the part.
- USB type-C plug
- USB type-A plug
- Micro-USB plug
- UL2464 28 AWG 5 core cable for USB
- TechFlex sleeving
- MDPC-X sleeving
Make sure to buy coreless paracord. If you buy normal paracord, you'll have to remove the core yourself.